All-Inclusive Monthly Tuition Fees (September 2022 to August 2023)
After-Tax Cost After Income Tax Credits and Government Benefits: about $20/day*
Infants Class (6-17 months): $1457
After-Tax Cost After Income Tax Credits and Government Benefits: about $21/day*
TUITION FEES INCLUDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES AND PRODUCTS:
- Daycare services from 7:00 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Breakfast, healthy morning and afternoon snacks plus a three-course daily lunch, all part of our enriched seasonal menu prepared on-site
- Participation in all enriched extra-curricular activities such as music, storytelling, yoga, computers, gymnastics, science and dance (excludes individual private piano and Suzuki violin lessons)
- All classroom materials including personalized workbooks for Pre-School and Pre-Kindergarten programs
- Participation in all field trips (including admission and transportation)
- Personal hygiene items: sunscreen (all children), diapers/disposable wipes (babies, 1’s and 2’s)
- Participation in Special Events and attendance in entertainment shows
- Use of the centre’s facilities, including the gymnasium, library, computer lab, art studio and sensory exploration centre.
With “The Learning Tree” being a fully private daycare, you can take full advantage of allowable Federal and Provincial refundable income tax credits. In addition, you can ask Revenu Québec to pay you the income tax credit in advance (monthly installments).
* Estimate only for after-tax cost. Please consult your financial adviser or accountant for the after-tax rate which would be applicable in your family’s specific situation.